TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Life is complicated. Returns shouldn’t be. That’s why we are offering 90-day returns on all lingerie.
- Due to hygiene reasons, returned lingerie must be unworn, unwashed and with all tags and hygiene seals attached.
- We reserve the right to refuse item(s) returned if these conditions aren’t met.
- Although we inspect and disinfect all returned merchandise, we also ask that, in the interest of hygiene, knickers are tried on over your own underwear, with the hygiene sticker attached.
- We are unable to refund the cost of postage unless your product is faulty.
- The returns form must be filled in and included with the returned items. If you don’t have a printer, please include a written note with your return and don’t forget to state your name and order number.
- Same as above except we’ll cover return postage costs.
We offer 14 day returns on sex toys.
For health and hygiene reasons we will not refund any product that has already been opened or used. Any products sent to us that are opened and not faulty will be disposed of in a safe and responsible manner or returned back to customer at their expense.
If the product is faulty please email us a picture of the product and a note describing what’s wrong with it before returning it. We’ll do our best to resolve the issue and offer a refund if needed. Please note that we do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear & tear.
We are unable to refund the cost of postage unless your product is faulty.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us immediately before returning the item(s) and we will assist you with your query.
Yes that’s possible as long as the order is not in transit.
Please contact us and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue.
Go a question? Ask away. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.